Friday, April 2, 2021

English is Astonishing ! Read to believe !

  •  

                                                                     English is Astonishing !




Have you ever thought about this?

The words  'Jail" and 'Prison' are synonyms

           But  'Jailer ' and 'Prisoner are antonyms



Read the sentence and see the power of a comma

  • People who enjoy life rarely, have a flat tummy.
  • People who enjoy life, rarely have a flat tummy.


                                                            Puns in English*


Quarantine travel puns for lovers of English language..

* *Oman*, I really can't wait to *Rome* around. *Venice* this going to get over? You can't say when this lockdown will be over, *Kenya*? Quarantine has made my *Delhi* routine too boring. I've been *Washington's* of utensils. This *Spain* is real. Stay home, stay safe. What's the *Russia*? Maybe

 

*Indore* is not such a bad place after all. Wives are now *Cochin* their husbands new skills (dish washing, mopping?) At this rate, I see my savings *Dublin* I've decided to finally wear my *New Jersey* which I've been storing for ages *Mysore* throat is on account of endless Zoom chats these days. We need all the *Lucknow* more than ever before.. I'm sorry, but *Iran* out of travel puns. *DUBAI* your masks and gloves and wear them.

A Collection of Brilliant Composition form Whats app

DISCLAIMER: The material on this website is not to be used by any commercial or personal entity without expressed written consent of the blog author. The author does not in any way guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message and will not be held responsible for the content of any message.      

No comments:

Post a Comment